- Install new and replacement gas appliances
- Make new gas connections to
- mains gas (natural gas)
- bottled gas (LPG)
- Modify existing gas installations
- Repair and service all gas appliances
Whatever you need, we can do it
Our Certified gas fitters are qualified to carry out all the following installations, repairs and services on:
- Gas cookers and hobs
- Gas leaks
- Gas Safety Tests
- Gas fires
- Gas heaters
- Gas hot water
Only rely on the safest
When you’re looking to get your central heating repaired, a new boiler installed, or you’ve got a central heating emergency, you should always ensure your gasfitter is licenced by the Plumbers, Gasfitters, and Drainlayers Board.
At Andrew Plumbing and Gas, we believe in providing professional central heating and boiler repairs of the highest quality, and we want you to share our faith in the work we do.
Carbon Monoxide is a highly poisonous gas and very difficult to detect as you can’t see it, smell or taste it. You may not be aware of its presence until it is too late.
At Andrew Plumbing, keeping your family safe is our number one priority. Understanding the dangers around Carbon Monoxide can save lives.
We know the all risks, so we know all the solutions
Modern gas appliances are very safe, however dangerous gas installations, lack of inspections or repair work can be deadly and cause the following risks:
- Gas leaks
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
Gas risks are difficult to detect, but there are some simple signs to look out for:
- Have your appliances and flues checked each year.
- Staining or discoloration on or around your gas boiler, fire and water heater.
- Keep air vents in doors, walls or windows clear and make sure your chimney or flue isn’t blocked.
- Check pilot lights and other gas flames that normally burn blue. If the flame changes to yellow or orange, CO might be present.